Looking for something? Try these search tips.
- Enclose your search phrase in quotes.
A search for "black cat" is going to return content with the phrase "black cat" if it exists in the content.
- Append a wildcard '*' to your query to find a partial match.
By default spotlight search appends a wildcard to your query, but the main search page does not.
- Choose the author that created the content.
Enter a name into the "Author" text box. When you pick an author from the list, your search will return results only by that author. Also, using the "Deactivated Users" toggle, you can optionally pick whether the author you search for is an active or deactivated user.
- Choose the place where the content lives.
Enter a place into the "Place" text box. When you pick a place from the list, your search will return results only from that place.
- Choose the time period during which the content you are looking for was last changed.
Choose a value from the "Last modified" radio buttons. Was it within the last day, week, month, or year?
Our site is organized into topic areas. Explore using this list, or by using the search bar above.