CAST is getting rid of some of its overstock publications. These could be a good resource for a class. Here are the details:
During the past 40 years, experts from around the world have contributed to CAST publications, and the material has influenced the public and policymakers alike. These objective, carefully researched papers include photos, graphs, and works cited pages.
To Order: contact Sally Gorenz at 515-292-2125 ext. 230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of titles is available by CLICKING HERE.
The Task Force Reports, Issue Papers, and Special Publications are FREE; the shipping charge is $20 per box*, and distribution is by full boxes only.
* Standard shipping only, no rush orders
Topics range from avian influenza to water quality, but the number of available copies varies, so order a specific title soon.
The list of 26 titles includes:
- Climate Change and Greenhouse Gas Mitigation
- Animal Agriculture and Global Food Supply
- Integrated Pest Management
- Global Risks of Infectious Animal Diseases
- Gene Flow in Biotech Crops
- Microbial Food Safety Decisions