HI Everyone in Region II
I hope all is well with you and that you're enjoying life. I wanted to send some information along to those who were going to attend the convention in person. (Please read below)
Indoor mask mandate in effect in the city of New Orleans:
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask indoors when with people who are not in their immediate household. This means, all attendees must wear a mask while indoors at all venues, restaurants, etc. at all times. While eating, your mask can be off but must be put back on immediately after eating.
Anyone 12 years of age and older must provide the following, if attending any of the events listed below while in the city of New Orleans:
- Proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine (Original, digital photograph (both sides), or photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides)) OR;
- Negative PCR test within 72 hours (Physical or electronic test results from a PCR COVID-19 test indicating negative results within the past 72 hours.) Antigen tests will not be accepted. For more information on testing sites, please click the link below.
- Valid identification matching proof of vaccination or negative PCR test results
Venues that require proof of vaccination or PCR test:
- Breweries, microbreweries, distilleries & micro-distilleries
- Event spaces such as hotel ballrooms, event venues & reception halls - Only for events that include networking AND food and alcoholic beverages.
- Casinos, racetracks & video poker establishments
- Indoor sports complexes, stadiums & arenas
- Concert & music halls
- Pool halls, bowling alleys, indoor play centers, arcades, skating rinks, indoor playgrounds & arcades
- Indoor amusement areas
To assist with planning visit the New Orleans Testing Sites for the most recent testing site options.
LET'S KEEP CHECKNG AND MAYBE THIS WILL CHANGE BUT AT LEAST YOU KNOW TODAY.