Nina Crutchfield

St. Louis National Quality Program Standards Conference

Discussion created by Nina Crutchfield on Jul 22, 2008
Latest reply on Jul 31, 2008 by Michael Womochil

dWell, everyone, it was a good week. I'm working my way through our notes, materials, evaluations, and bills so give me a little time to get everything posted you asked for. If you wanted something and I don't get it up, please remind me. In all the stacks of paper I will probably inadvertently leave something out, I'm sure. For your reading pleasure, I'm posting some of the Diary's of the Ag teacher in case you missed them.

****I just realized that I might need to explain the diaries for the CoP participants who were not at the conference in St. Louis. While presented as fictional, the diary excerpts contain some pieces of factual occurrences (sad, funny, & ironic as they are). The diaries are a dramatization and parody that is drawn from a variety of sources including the obscure reminiscence of the LPS team and from personal accounts of us, our friends, and our colleagues. The diaries are not documentary. They are meant to exaggerate behaviors and attitudes in the hopes of illuminating conduct that is often self-destructive in our profession. For dramatic and narrative purposes, the diaries contain fictionalized scenes, composite and representative characters and dialogue, as well as time compression. If the stories resemble any personal experiences of the reader, it is mere coincidence.

Now, how's that for stimulating your curiosity? Happy reading!

Outcomes