Unit: Intro to Parliamentary Procedure
Days: A & B - 2 days, C - 5 days, D - 3 days
Start of Lesson every day: Opening Ceremonies
- Introduce Parliamentary Procedure
- Show comparison videos of meetings using and not using Parli Pro. Have students write down/talk about characteristics that were noticed.
- Give students time to research various aspects of Parli Pro Made Easy. Students will use research to teach each other. (Write notes on sticky note posters or white board)
- Practice scenarios both in book and made up. Need to make sure that there are at least 10 parli laws done.
- Set up Final scenario: Real world, and tie it to Farming Friday Activity.
YouTube videos saved to file.
Parli Pro Made Easy Books
Guided Notes (Depending on class)
Set up chair and assigned cards similar to contest
Parli Party Mix scenario
Make sure that each student participates. Award Farming Friday $ for correctly implementing parli pro law.