Communities of Practice
Professional State Association Application
- The application is due on September 1 to me. Please make sure to complete the application and turn in on time. I have attached a copy of the application for completion.
National Teach Ag Day
- National Teach Ag Day will be held on Thursday, September 19, 2019.
- Consider planning events or activities for your classroom on this day, join in on the national webcast, or just celebrate with your students and encourage them to consider a future career as an agricultural educator.
2019 Region IV Conference (June 25-27, 2019) in Ann Arbor, MI
- All Region IV Conference documents have been posted on the Region IV Communities of Practice page.
- Please make sure to look over committee reports, minutes, etc.
- A copy of the Ideas Unlimited videos and business power point have also been posted.
2019 NAAE Convention (December 3-7, 2019) in Anaheim, CA
- Early bird registration ended July 12, 2019. If you have not registered or acquired housing, make sure to do so.
- We look forward to seeing everyone in December in Anaheim, CA.
Membership Coordinator/Program Assistant
- NAAE is currently seeing applicants for the Membership Coordinator position.
Communications/Marketing Specialist Positions New Staff
- Sabrina Shaver was also hired as a Communications/Marketing Specialist and is already on board working for NAAE.
- Olivia Thomas will be joining the staff on August 7, 2019. She is an agricultural communications graduate of Texas Tech University.
2019 Award Applications
- Award winners should be announced August 1st. Please watch the NAAE website and your e-mail for announcement of award winners.
- Congrats to everyone who applied. There were over 200 applications received.
- Applications are due September 2nd for the 2019 XLR8 National Program to be held at the NAAE Convention in Anaheim.
- The overall goals of this program are to develop experienced teacher leaders who will mentor other teachers in the profession, provide mid-career level specific professional development, and provide year-long professional development to increase longevity and satisfaction of participants in the program.