Communities of Practice
- Don't forget to make sure applications are submitted to the online system by May 15th
- Please make sure to bring your Outstanding Cooperation, Outstanding Service Citation, and Lifetime Achievement Award applications to the Region IV Conference in Ann Arbor, MI.
- State Winner Verification Forms were sent to State Presidents on Monday, April 17th. If you need the link again it is: https://bit.ly/2PfK8c4
- As soon as Ideas Unlimited State Winners are selected, I will be notifying them to get their videos made for submission for Regional Judging.
- NAAE is also looking for awards judges. You can sign up on the NAAE website by May 15th if you would like to help judge.
Professional State Association Application
- An email should have arrived to State President's last week with a copy of the application.
- The application is due on September 1 to me. If you would like to complete it sooner, I have attached a copy of the application. I will also have paper copies of the application available at Region IV Conference.
2019 Region IV Conference (June 25-27, 2019) in Ann Arbor, MI
- Here is the CoP link to the Region IV Conference page: https://communities.naae.org/groups/naae-region-iv-2013-conference/pages/region-iv-conference
- Please remember hotel reservation must be made by May 26th
- Early bird pricing ends on June 1st
- If there are specific items you would like to see added to the Region IV Conference during our business sessions, please let me know. I am open to any and all changes and/or suggestions. I have a planning session with Jeff Voris on May 21st so please send any ideas prior to that.
2019 NAAE Convention (December 3-7, 2019) in Anaheim, CA
- If you are interested in being a presenter at the convention, make sure to submit your proposal by June 3, 2019
- Early bird registration and housing is now open through July 12, 2019. After July 12th, prices will increase by $50 for registration.
Professional Development Opportunities
- NAAE Virtual Book Club-make sure to sign up by May 31st on the NAAE website