Volunteer for the NAAE Awards Judging Committee and help select regional winners for the following NAAE awards:
- National Agriscience Teacher of the Year (if offered for 2017)
- Outstanding Young Member
- Outstanding Teacher
- Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program
- Outstanding Postsecondary/Adult Program
- Teacher Mentor
Judging assignments will be made by NAAE staff. Volunteers cannot judge an award application from a member of their own NAAE region. The established regional rotation of judging NAAE awards will be used to determine which applications will be judged by the committee members.To volunteer, you must:
- be a member of NAAE for the membership year in which you are judging
- have the ability to access award applications through a file sharing program like Dropbox or Google Drive
- commit to judge up to 10 award applications
- use the NAAE Award Judging Rubric that will be provided by NAAE
- submit your scores to the NAAE office by June 15th
To volunteer to judge 2017 NAAE awards, fill out our volunteer form. The deadline to volunteer is May 12.
All questions regarding NAAE award judging should be directed to Alissa Smith at (800) 509-0204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.