Again this year, NAAE will judge several of the NAAE awards virtually. If you are interested in getting involved on the national level by volunteering to be a part of the 2016 NAAE Awards Judging Committee, please complete the Committee Members Form by May 10th.
The following awards will be judge virtually: National Agriscience Teacher of the Year, Outstanding Young Member, Outstanding Teacher, Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program, Outstanding Postsecondary/Adult Program and Teacher Mentor. A judging committee member is not allowed to judge a member of their own NAAE region. The established regional rotation of judging NAAE awards will be used to determine which applications will be judge by the committee members.
Committee members must following the guidelines below:
- be a member of NAAE for the 2015-2016 membership year
- have the ability to access award applications through a file sharing program like Dropbox or Google Drive
- commit to judge up to 10 award applications
- use the required NAAE Award Judging Rubric that will be provided by NAAE
- submit their scores to the NAAE office by June 15th
All questions regarding NAAE Award judging should be directed to Alissa Smith at (800) 509-0204 or email@example.com.