Volunteer for the NAAE Awards Judging Committee and help select regional winners for the following NAAE awards:
- Outstanding Early Career Teacher
- Outstanding Ag Ed Teacher
- Outstanding Middle/Secondary Ag Ed Program
- Outstanding Postsecondary Agriculture Program
- Teacher Mentor
Judging assignments will be made by NAAE staff. Volunteers cannot judge an award application from a member of their own NAAE region. The established regional rotation of judging NAAE awards will be used to determine which applications will be judged by the committee members. To volunteer, you must:
- be a member of NAAE for the membership year in which you are judging
- have the ability to access award applications through a file sharing program like Dropbox.
- commit to judge up to 10 award applications
- use the NAAE Award Judging Rubric that will be provided by NAAE
- submit your scores to the NAAE office by June 15th
To volunteer to judge 2018 NAAE awards, fill out the Volunteer Form. The deadline to volunteer is May 12.
All questions regarding NAAE award judging should be directed to Alissa Smith at (800) 509-0204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.