The new NAAE website has been up and running for several months now. We want to make sure our members can get the most out of the resources available to them through our website.
At the top, right-hand part of each page, there is a "login" button.
- Click the login button.
- Enter your current email (the one you provided to NAAE when you paid your membership dues) and password.
- If you do not know your password, just click the "forgot password" link and you will be redirected to reset your password.
Printing Your Membership Card:
Once you have successfully logged in, you should be able to access many links, including printing your membership card.
- Scroll to the portion of the page that says "What Would You Like to Do Today?"
- The fourth bullet down on that list, should say "Print Membership Card." Use this link to save the membership card to your computer in a place where you can access it.
- Open your Adobe acrobat reader program, then open your downloaded membership card file.
- If you open the file in your browser, your name will not be visible on the card.
- Now you should be able to select "File" and "Print" to print your membership card.
**If you are experiencing trouble logging in or printing your membership card, please contact the NAAE office at 800-509-0204, to make sure that your membership dues are current and that we have your correct email address on file. **