- To encourage your students to visit the Teach Ag booth (#2171) while at National FFA Convention,
- To stop by the NAAE booth (#4733) for some cool giveaways and to meet the Board of Directors at National FFA Convention,
- To visit the CASE booth (#4727) at National FFA Convention to learn about next year's institute offerings and how you can add more rigor and relevance to your curriculum,
- To check out the DuPont Agriscience Institute workshops that are happening in Teachers' World during National FFA Convention,
- To attend General Session 5 at National FFA Convention and hear from some great agriculture teachers who are inspiring the lives of students.
|My Corner of the World|
|How do you promote the BEST. JOB. EVER? For Isaiah Govea, agriculture teacher at Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Cneter -- South Mountain Campus, his desk is a display of where he has been and where he plans to go in ag education. |
|Want Your Picture in NTN???Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!|
|Ag Teacher Hack|
|2017 National FFA Convention Advisor's Trading Post|
Looking for concert tickets, registrations, hotel rooms for National FFA Convention? Check out the Advisor's Trading Post to see what is available, or post what you are looking to find or trade!From the Facebook Ag Education Discussion Lab page.
|Share Your Ag Teacher Hack!Have a great idea or tip that is your "go to" in the classroom? Share it with us! Contact Andrea Fristoe and look for your Ag Teacher Hack in an upcoming edition of New Teacher News!|
Before You Go....
School Aims to Reap Benefits of New Ag Program
Agriculture's importance to the area is pretty much a given. Corn, beans, hogs, cattle and a number of other crops and animals are common sights from Siouxland highways, as are the many businesses that owe their existence to the agriculture industry. Read more >>