- To plan out your summer SAE visits and county fair schedule during your planning period,
- To check out the NAAE Virtual Book Club as a summer professional development opportunity,
- To encourage your students to stay connected with your ag program over the summer through social media, special projects, and many other opportunities,
- To find funding and send in your Early Bird Registration for the 2017 NAAE Convention in Nashville, TN,
- To go ahead and start making plans to celebrate National Teach Ag Day on September 21st! It'll be here before you know it!
|My Corner of the World|
|Did you student teach this spring semester? Tyler D'Angelo just finished his student teaching experience at Lafayette High School, in Mayo, Florida. Now a graduate of the University of Florida, it is time to clear off his preservice desk and trade it in for a new teacher desk!|
|Want Your Picture in NTN???Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!|
|Share Your Ag Teacher Hack!|
Have a great idea or tip that is your "go to" in the classroom? Share it with us! Contact Andrea Fristoe and look for your Ag Teacher Hack in an upcoming edition of New Teacher News!