- To get a little emotional about your soon-to-be graduating seniors,
- To plan lessons that will allow you and your students a little extra time in the sunshine,
- To order a Teach Ag Kit for that student you just know will be an ag teacher one day,
- To take a walk outside during your lunch break to help clear your mind, relax, and finish out the school day refreshed and motivated,
- To make plans for professional development opportunties this summer that will help you recharge yourself and your program!
|My Corner of the World|
|What's the best way to "wrap up" a semester of student teaching? For Nate Repetz, agricultural educaiton major at Penn State University, his students at Central Columbia High School, in Bloomsburg, PA helped him wrap up the semester quite well!|
|Want Your Picture in NTN???Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!|
|Share Your Ag Teacher Hack!Have a great idea or tip that is your "go to" in the classroom? Share it with us! Contact Andrea Fristoe and look for your Ag Teacher Hack in an upcoming edition of New Teacher News!|
What you get for the money?
NAAE maintains an extensive awards program to recognize the accomplishments of our many talented and dedicated members. We have awards for agricultural educators in every stage of their careers, from scholarships to lifetime achievement. MORE >>
Before You Go....
2016 National Teach Ag Annual Report
Take a look at the impact of the National Teach Ag Campaign in 2016. Find data and resources, meet some outstanding preservice agriculture teachers, and see what our sponsors have to say! It's even in a calendar format that you can print for use in your classroom, shop, or office!