- To have a NCAA Basketball bracket challenge amongst your students or colleagues,
- To have a spring in your step because of all the beautiful flora blooming outside (and likely in your greenhouse),
- To purchase Teach Ag Kits for your graduating seniors who are considering becoming ag teachers,
- To have a "Countdown to Spring Break" calendar hidden under your daily planner,
- To start spending more class time outside or in the greenhouse, enjoying the warmth and sunshine of spring, while teaching & learning!
|My Corner of the World|
|Spring has sprung! For Shelby Cooper, agriculture teacher at A-C Central High School in Ashland, Illinois, this means the sun is shining brightly on her desk! What does it look like for you? |
|Want Your Picture in NTN???Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!|
|Share Your Ag Teacher Hack!Have a great idea or tip that is your "go to" in the classroom? Share it with us! Contact Andrea Fristoe and look for your Ag Teacher Hack in an upcoming edition of New Teacher News!|
What you get for the money?
Ag Ed Relief Fund
The Agricultural Educator Relief Fund is designed to assist individual NAAE active members during a time of personal crisis or need. NAAE members may receive up to a $500 stipend to help them through a difficult time. The fund is made possible by the support of state associations and private donors. Click here for more information.
Before you go...
Newly Updated Supply and Demand Profiles Now Available
Our supply and demand profiles provide a snapshot of the current status of agriculture teacher supply and demand based on NAAE region. The data was collected from state agricultural education leaders in the fall of 2016 and is based on the 2016 calendar year. Click here to view the profiles.