- To be getting excited about National FFA Convention next week,
- To plan ahead to make a stop at the Teach Ag booth (#2455) and NAAE booth (#2172) during your time at National FFA Convention,
- To channel your inner Santa Claus by making your National FFA Convention packing list & checking it twice,
- To be totally excited and yet totally scared about taking students to National FFA Convention,
- To relax and enjoy the weekend because tomorrow is FRIDAY and next week is National FFA Convention!!!
|My Corner of the World|
|What do you see when you sit at your desk? For Nick Adams, agriculture teacher at Franklin High School, in Franklin, LA, he sees school pride, ample teaching resources, but most importantly the FUTURE of agriculture. |
Want Your Picture in NTN???
Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!
Ag Teacher Hack
"I have a plastic tote for every single subject area (I store these in my storage room). In the plastic tote it has everything I need for that unit (all papers, labs, activity supplies, etc)."-- Sarah Reynolds, agriculture teacher at Highland High School, Ohio
Share Your Ag Teacher Hack!
Have a great idea or tip that is your "go to" in the classroom? Share it with us! Contact Andrea Fristoe and look for your Ag Teacher Hack in an upcoming edition of New Teacher News!