- To CELEBRATE NATIONAL TEACH AG DAY with us by visiting the Teach Ag website onSeptember 22nd to view the live webcast,
- To use #BioFuels101 as your lesson for the day on National Teach Ag Day. Join us for this live, interactive learning session at 11:00am EDT on the Teach Ag website on Thursday, September 22nd as we CELEBRATE NATIONAL TEACH AG DAY,
- To host a live watch party of your very own to CELEBRATE NATIONAL TEACH AG DAY,
- To send us your Snap Story on SnapChat, so we can see what you are doing to CELEBRATE NATIONAL TEACH AG DAY,
- To check out the Teach Ag website for promotional materials, lesson plans, games, activities and so much more to help you CELEBRATE NATIONAL TEACH AG DAY!!!!!
|My Corner of the World|
|What makes your personal bulletin board? For Taylor Howell, agriculture teacher at Higbee High School, in Missouri, a bulletin board is a display of current events, Teach Ag pride, FFA information, and so much more!!!|
Want Your Picture in NTN???
Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!
Ag Teacher Hack
"I really like to have my students go out and decide how they would landscape the front of the school. I have them decide on the plants they would plant and research information about them. We are outside a few days looking at the landscape, taking soil samples, evaluating the existing plants and structures, shade. They have to draw what is there and use landscaping symbols. It is a large comprehensive project."
-Lezlie Durst, agriculture teacher, Canton High School, Missouri
Share Your Ag Teacher Hack!
Have a great idea or tip that is your "go to" in the classroom? Share it with us! Contact Andrea Fristoe and look for your Ag Teacher Hack in an upcoming edition of New Teacher News!
What you get for the money?
News & Views
Our national e-newsletter keeps you updated on news and trends in agricultural education, resources, legislative advocacy, and NAAE activities and events. As a member, you are automatically subscribed. See previous issues of News & Views.
Before you go...
Teachers Attend Ag in the Classroom
This year's Ag in the Classroom state summer conference theme, “Gate to Plate to STEMulate,” provided teachers across Oklahoma with science, technology, engineering and math activities to stimulate learning about agriculture in their classrooms. Read more >>