- To stop by the Teach Ag booth (#2313) at National FFA Convention to pick up your passport and a Hootie owl,
- To encourage your students to consider a career in teaching agriculture by having them sign up for the National Teach Ag Campaign, either online or in person at the Teach Ag booth (#2313) at National FFA Convention,
- To check out the incredible professional development workshops offered this year in Teacher's World at National FFA Convention,
- To relax and recharge your batteries at the NAAE Teachers' Internet Lounge (Room EH1) at National FFA Convention,
- To make the most of your experiences. Whether you are traveling to National FFA Convention this year, or just going on a class field trip -- enjoy the time you get to spend with your students as they learn and grow as future agriculturalists.
Planning a Few Stops on Your Way to National FFA Convention???
If you are looking for a great new class field trip or FFA Convention tour stop this is it. Growth Energy, a great new Ag Ed partner has created an interactive map that makes it easy for you to find a renewable fuels plant in your area or on your way to convention. Follow this link to plan your tour today!
|My Corner of the World|
|What is your desk organizational style? For Bethany Prenger, agriculture teacher at Cole R-V High School in Missouri, notes and Post-It tabs help her to stay on top of things, while managing her agriculture program. |
Want Your Picture in NTN???
Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!
Ag Teacher Hack
"I have a set of five drawers -- one for each class that helps organize assignments students turn in. This is especially helpful when I'm gone to National FFA Convention, or other times when I'm gone for more than one day at a time."
-Misty Bivens, agriculture teacher, LaRue County High School, KY
What you get for the money?
Teacher's World Professional Development Workshops
Attend workshops in the Interactive Teacher Classrooms that will allow you to enhance your teaching and make your classroom come to life all while earning professional development credit. Discover new ideas and activities, receive free instructional materials, and learn strategies to increase student engagement. Topics range from agriscience to leadership.