- To invite your principal to observe your students working at your program's greenhouse sale,
- To spend a few minutes each day spring cleaning your classroom,
- To create a secret Pinterest board for vacations you hope to go on one day,
- To make your list and check it twice in preparation for your FFA banquet,
- To have class outside in the beautiful spring weather.
|My Corner of the World|
|How does your classroom look at the end of a long day? For Tamara Whitcomb, agriculture teacher at Mt. Baker High School, in Mt. Baker, Washington, the aroma of flowers can help the day end on a good note.|
Want Your Picture in NTN???
Are you interested in having a picture of your desk (or your colleague's desk) in New Teacher News? Send a high-quality picture to Andrea Fristoe & look for your picture in an upcoming edition!
Ag Teacher Hack
"I have made all of my assignments electronic, with a few exceptions. I organize each unit by a folder on my zip drive. I put in a lesson plan and all associated documents and slides. I love it. What did I use for digestion last year? It's all in the folder."
-Jacie Fasselin Pressett, Carbon High School, Utah
What you get for the money?
Legislative Action Center
A powerful tool for members to use when trying to build relationships or advocate for ag education. Look up contact information for your legislators and see how they have voted on issues important to agricultural education. Click here for more information.