ACTE is pleased to announce through CTE Learn, along with our partner at MaxKnowledge, that we have extended the original expiration date of May 1 to May 31 on the following free online courses to prepare educators to teach online.
Go to Online Teachers (https://www.ctelearn.org/certified-courses/online-faculty) on CTE Learn and click on Delivering Online Instruction. You’ll see the following online courses that you can access for free:
- EL102 Online Teaching Techniques
- EL103 Teaching Online: A Student-Centered Approach
- EL104 Teaching and Organizing a Virtual Learning Environment
- EL105 Online Language: Communicating with Students
- EL108 Preparing Students to Become Good Online Learners
- EL112 Workload Management Strategies for Teaching Online
Register/login on the CTE Learn site (https://www.ctelearn.org/) and enter the master key “MK-ACTE” to enroll in any of the above courses. This complimentary key is now valid through May 31. For those who have already registered for these courses, MaxKnowledge will automatically extend the original expiration date on the Master Keys to May 31. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.