Travel, I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere
Thanks to OP McCubbins - I was re-reading some of my earlier posts -- like 5 years ago. Boy doesn't time fly when you are having fun.
In the last 5 years --
- I was teaching CASE in Washington, Ohio, Pennsylvania; took one in Maryland, along with Mentoring in Minnesota and Missouri ... and getting 'trained' in Colorado.
- I've been to Indianapolis, Louisville, Seattle, and Washington DC
- Toured all the finer places in Louisiana - including New Orleans TWICE.
- Visited farms in North Carolina, Del-Mar-Va and Southern Iowa
- Talked with Legislators, diplomats, farmers, and ethanol producers.
Secretary of Agriculture from Kosovo
- Tip toed through Malaysia, the Philippines, and Hong Kong
- Got stuck in airports in DC, St. Louis, Chicago - only slowed down in Dumagette and Lankowi
- Saw cucumbers, corn, beans, goats, sweet corn, sugar cane, rice, cows, pigs, milk being produced (and there was more)
- Played, worked, ate and slept immersed in agriculture and the great people who are in it.
I'm sure I could work up a list that would be longer than my arm, because Teaching Agriculture has been a great adventure these last five years (18 total). I look forward to what comes next cause it seems like "I've been everywhere, man"...